Following the global trends in digitization of banking, we present you a new service of Komercijalna Banka for small business and entrepreneurship - KOmBANK BIZ.
The new WEB E-bank service KOmBANK BIZ is a web-based e-banking service for banking services online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, from any location.
We have enabled users of KOmBANK BIZ services to manage their accounts in a safe, fast and simple manner and to execute payment transactions so as to save time, money and focus on the work and development of their business.
WEB E-bank – KOmBANK BIZ service has been intended foremost to:
- Small and medium enterprises
Advantages of WEB E-bank – KOmBANK BIZ service are the following:
- Authentication of payment transactions SMS / Otp with a one-time password or PIN code
- Communication Centre - two-way communication with the Bank
- Additional security - all payment transactions of KOmBANK BIZ solutions pass ANTIFRAUD control (control of the mechanisms for detecting suspicious payment transactions and preventing abuse)
- Overview of the balance and turnover on local currency - dinar accounts
- Execution of domestic payment transactions
- The ability to create a currency forward
- Internal transfer of funds between local currency-dinar accounts
- Printing and review of a copy
Application for the service
The users can sign in for the service in one of the following ways:
- By user name and password
Users who sign in this way confirm the SMS / OTP with a one-time password, which is sent to the registered mobile number as a free-of-charge SMS.
- Qualified certificate
A qualified certificate issued by "Halcom" can be used as a verification-authentication tool for the new KOmBANK BIZ service. The users who sign up in this way confirm the payment by PIN code.
Users who already have a qualified certificate can also sign up for service by using the username and password.
How does one become the user of WEB E-bank KOmBANK BIZ service?
You need to complete the following documentation in the closest outlet of the bank, and within two business days you will receive your username to the reported e-mail address, and SMS will be sent to the registered mobile phone containing the password to access the service:
•Application for WEB E-bank / mBank KOmBANK BIZ - 1 copy
•Agreement on the Provision of Electronic Banking Services to Legal Entities or the Agreement on the Provision of Electronic Banking Services to Entrepreneurs - 2 copies
•ID document for person authorised (specified in the Application) for inspection
You can access WEB E-bank KOmBANK BIZ application at the following link https://sme.kombank.com/ebank_kobb/auth/login
For all information, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org